Is there something extra annoying than a determined abdomen growling? Starvation can actually make your day depressing and combating it will get much more difficult if you happen to’re making an attempt to drop a few pounds. Luckily, so long as you keep in a calorie deficit, you don’t have to fret about this. If you select the appropriate meals, you will be well-fed and on the similar time keep a decrease vitality consumption. Right now’s article will inform you extra about these meals.
What’s vital for weight reduction?
The cornerstone of each profitable weight reduction story is a calorie deficit. To be able to burn physique fats and regularly scale back physique weight, your vitality consumption have to be decrease than vitality expenditure for a very long time. Solely then will your physique draw vitality from its reserves. If you want to know what’s your advisable vitality consumption, our on-line calculator may also help you work it out.
Despite the fact that it initially appears to be like fairly easy, this course of can get difficult by starvation or candy cravings. These issues are the frequent purpose why individuals quit the will for a slimmer physique and for shedding pounds typically. Luckily, these issues will be prevented or at the least mitigated by concentrating on the next adjustments:
- Deal with the regularity of your food regimen.
- Be sure to get sufficient protein and fibre.
- Don’t neglect your consumption of liquids.
- Additionally, deal with stress administration and on the high quality and size of your sleep. It’s not for nothing that sleep is taken into account the simplest fats burner.
- It is usually vital to be taught to take heed to your physique and reply appropriately to emotions of starvation and satiety. Consuming slowly, concentrating on the meals or chewing every chew correctly may also help you to not overeat and end consuming if you find yourself roughly 80% full, which is the best state.
If you’re additional inquisitive about what you need to deal with when shedding pounds and really do it, learn our article 10 Tricks to Lose Weight Simpler and Get in Form.
What meals to eat when shedding pounds?
Components comparable to ample sleep or regularity within the food regimen are the elemental pillars of your success. Nevertheless, you will need to additionally deal with selecting the best meals that can assist you keep away from the aforementioned starvation and unsightly cravings for sweets.
Your aim must be to recurrently embody meals that may permit you to eat sensibly and enjoyably, however on the similar time will enable you to stay in a calorie deficit. Basically, these are meals which have a comparatively small quantity of vitality, however on the similar time a big quantity. In different phrases, these are meals which have so-called low vitality density. They’re typical for his or her excessive content material of water, fibre, protein and on the similar time low fats content material. They’re additionally usually wealthy in micronutrients (minerals, nutritional vitamins, and many others.), which is why they’re thought-about a excessive dietary density meals. 
Let’s evaluate, for instance, 100 g of milk chocolate and 100 g of raspberries.
- Whereas chocolate has about 530 kcal, the identical quantity of raspberries has solely about 46 kcal.
Chocolate has a a lot greater vitality density in comparison with raspberries, because it accommodates as much as 484 kcal extra in the identical quantity. On the similar time, it additionally doesn’t offer you nearly any nutritional vitamins or minerals, and subsequently we are able to say that it has a low dietary density.
The identical doesn’t apply to raspberries, that are wealthy in lots of micronutrients in addition to fibre. They’ve a excessive dietary density and, given such a small quantity of vitality (46 kcal / 100 g), a low vitality density.
Nevertheless, it’s essential to keep in mind that even when on a food regimen you shouldn’t select solely meals with low vitality density. They need to function a daily a part of your food regimen, which can provide you with vital vitamins and satiate you successfully. Nevertheless, a nutritious diet, together with a food regimen for weight reduction, additionally contains nutritionally wealthy meals with a greater vitality content material (good examples are, for instance, nuts and seeds or different sources of wholesome fat). It’s subsequently essential to individually decide the appropriate ratio for every individual. 
If you’re nonetheless undecided compose a food regimen plan correctly, you’ll find some inspiration in our article What Is a Wholesome Weight loss program and Learn how to Be taught to Eat Healthily?
Learn how to inform which meals can satiate effectively?
There are specific indicators that may enable you to decide how effectively the meals satiates and fills an empty abdomen. These elements are included, for instance, within the following rankings.
- The satiety index (given in %) was created on the idea of a research that evaluated how particular person meals satiate its individuals. Bread made out of white wheat flour (satiety index 100%) was used as a reference meals with which all others have been in contrast. The upper the ensuing worth of the meals index, the extra satiating this meals is. Analysis has proven that meals with the highest weight are probably the most satiating and satisfying. Based mostly on this, the advice was made that when shedding pounds, you need to primarily select these meals with the best potential weight and on the similar time the bottom potential quantity of energy. These are meals with the already talked about low vitality density, which have a big quantity however a small quantity of energy. 
Satiety index of some meals
|Cooked Potatoes||323 %|
- The satiety issue additionally takes into consideration different standards, as a result of over time it was discovered that the vitality density alone will not be sufficient to find out the flexibility of meals to satiate. Along with the burden of the meals itself, this issue additionally takes into consideration its nutrient content material. The worth of a meals’s satiety issue will be decided utilizing an equation that takes into consideration the content material of protein, fibre, and likewise fats. Meals can obtain an element worth between 0-5, the place the upper the worth, the extra satiating the meals. For instance, watermelon has a satiety issue of about 4.5, whereas butter, which is about 80% fats, has solely 0.5. 
Satiety issue of some meals
|Greek Yoghurt||2.5 g|
*the acknowledged worth is estimated primarily based on obtainable knowledge
Which meals are low in energy however fill you up effectively?
There’s a comparatively massive variety of meals that boast a big quantity, low caloric worth and on the similar time a ample quantity of fibre or protein. Let’s check out a few of them and clarify why they’re a sensible choice.
1. Low-fat quark
Quark is satiating, primarily because of its excessive protein content material. It accommodates as much as 12 g of protein per 100 g and, for instance, an entire 250 g package deal of quark can simply provide you with 30 g of protein.
Protein has the very best satiating capability of all vitamins, so each snack with a portion of quark ensures that your abdomen doesn’t growl from starvation after some time. Excessive-fat or semi-fat quark can be satiating, however with them, you need to rely on a decrease quantity of protein (9-10 g / 100 g) and the next fats content material, i.e. a bigger quantity of energy. 
The great satiating potential of quark can be supported by the kind of protein it accommodates. Not like whey proteins, casein proteins are digested extra slowly, at a charge of roughly 6 g/hour. For comparability, the speed of digestion of whey protein is about 10 g/hour. The entire strategy of digestion and absorption of quark is subsequently slowed down, which prolongs the sensation of satiety. That is additionally why casein proteins, that are additionally referred to as evening proteins, are so standard. [1,6]
How a lot vitality and vitamins does quark comprise?
|Power Worth||69 kcal / 290 kJ||90 kcal / 378 kJ||131 kcal / 550 kJ|
|Protein||12 g||10 g||9 g|
|Carbohydrates||4 g||4 g||3.5 g|
|Fat||0.5 g||3.8 g||9 g|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g||0 g|
Learn how to embody quark in your food regimen?
- Once you put together yoghurt with fruit and granola, combine in some quark. It will improve the quantity of protein within the meals.
- With the assistance of quark, you may as well add further protein to varied muffins and desserts.
- Quark can be appropriate as an ingredient that may make smoothies or numerous milkshakes style smoother.
- It’s additionally nice for making ready numerous dips and sauces.
Skyr is a conventional Icelandic dairy product, which is much like quark in its style, consistency and nutrient content material. Like low-fat quark, skyr has roughly 12 g of protein per 100 g. Because of the truth that it accommodates nearly no fats, it additionally has a really low vitality worth. A daily 150 g package deal accommodates solely round 100 kcal.
A snack consisting of skyr and, for instance, a smaller banana will drive away starvation and add protein and fibre, whereas having solely about 190 kcal. As well as, this meal can even provide you with a load of calcium, as a result of dairy merchandise comprise plenty of it. There are about 130 mg of calcium in 100 g of skyr, which is about an eighth of the day by day advisable dose for a wholesome grownup. It will profit your bones, enamel and joints. [7,16]
How a lot vitality and vitamins does skyr comprise?
|Power Worth||65 kcal / 273 kJ|
Learn how to embody skyr in your food regimen?
- Because of its related consistency to quark, it may be used as its substitute.
- It’s additionally wonderful simply plain with some fruit and oats or muesli as a light-weight snack.
You may be inquisitive about these merchandise:
3. Greek yoghurt
Because of a distinct manufacturing technique, Greek yoghurt has the next protein content material than basic plain yoghurt, particularly 10 g/100 g. Should you select the one with low fats content material, it is going to even have a really low vitality worth. Greek yoghurt made out of skimmed milk with nearly zero fats content material has a median of solely 57 kcal/100 g.
Along with protein, it additionally provides your physique with the aforementioned calcium or, for instance, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), which is useful to your eyes and nervous system. Should you add to it, for instance, oats or combine it into porridge, you get meals wealthy in proteins, advanced carbohydrates and fibre. [16,17]
How a lot vitality and vitamins does Greek yoghurt comprise?
|Power Worth||57 kcal||100 kcal|
|Protein||10 g||8.4 g|
|Carbohydrates||3.5 g||4.6 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||5.3 g|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g|
Learn how to embody Greek yoghurt in your food regimen?
- You’ll be able to change basic white yoghurt with Greek yoghurt, and even combine them collectively.
- Just like quark, Greek yoghurt will also be used to make a tasty dip so as to add some selection to your meal.
- You can even use it to make a salad dressing. Once you partially change basic yoghurt with Greek yoghurt, the quantity of protein will increase.
Like all fish, tuna is a wealthy supply of protein and subsequently can induce a sense of satiety. There are about 25 g of protein in 100 g of tuna steak. Nevertheless, in comparison with different sea fish, it has one benefit, and that’s very low fats content material of round 0.5 g/100 g. Because of this, its complete vitality worth can be low (approx. 103 kcal / 100 g) and is thus meals that’s handy when shedding pounds.
You should purchase tuna recent, however you don’t need to be afraid of canned tuna both. Nevertheless, you need to watch out about selecting the best canned meals. In case your aim is to decide on a model with the bottom potential quantity of vitality, you need to select tuna in brine. The one in oil can in some circumstances have 4 occasions the vitality worth (relying on the quantity of added oil).
Tuna is wealthy in vitamin B12, which is vital for the right formation of crimson blood cells and the operate of the nervous system. It additionally gives vitamin D, which is vital to your bones and immune system, in addition to vitamin A, which is crucial for good eyesight. [16,17]
How a lot vitality and vitamins does tuna comprise?
|Power Worth||103 kcal / 433 kJ||100 – 140 kcal||170 – 400 kcal|
|Protein||24.5 g||20 – 25 g||20 – 25 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.5 g||0.5 – 5 g||4 – 35 g|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g||0 g|
Learn how to embody tuna in your food regimen?
- Tuna steak is great by itself with a easy facet dish, for instance potatoes or candy potatoes and greens.
- Canned tuna can be utilized to make a tasty unfold or, for instance, a tuna salad.
Cod can be among the many fish that’s characterised by a low quantity of fats and vitality. It even has fewer energy than tuna, roughly 73 kcal/100 g. Only for comparability, 70 g of tuna has an identical vitality worth to 100 g of cod. [2,12]
Like different animal meals, cod is an effective supply of vitamin B12. It additionally accommodates a major quantity of potassium and phosphorus. 
Cod can be attention-grabbing due to its low mercury content material. That may alleviate stress a couple of excessive consumption of this heavy steel because of its common look within the food regimen. This is usually a downside particularly with massive fish comparable to shark or swordfish. Even the aforementioned tuna accommodates sure ranges of mercury, but when it’s simply part of a balanced and diversified food regimen, you don’t have to fret about it. [4,12]
How a lot vitality and vitamins does cod comprise?
|Power Worth||73 kcal|
Learn how to embody cod in your food regimen?
- You’ll be able to bake it or put together it in a pan and serve it with a facet dish in line with your preferences. A scrumptious meal is prepared in a couple of minutes.
- You may make the impartial style of cod extra attention-grabbing with completely different marinades, for instance this lemon one.
Potatoes have a surprisingly low vitality content material, roughly 76 kcal / 100 g. This is because of the truth that they belong to greens and, not like different carbohydrate meals, comprise solely about 16 g of carbohydrates / 100 g. A big proportion of potatoes is made up of water, which represents as much as 79% of their content material. [8,16]
Should you needed to check how satiating a serving of potatoes with 50 g of carbohydrates can be compared with a portion of white rice with the identical quantity of carbohydrates, you’ll most likely discover that the potatoes win. Such a portion of potatoes has round 310 g (in uncooked state), whilst you might take pleasure in solely about 63 g of rice (in uncooked state). The load of rice roughly doubles after cooking, however even nonetheless, the potatoes cleared the path. Analysis additionally confirms that potatoes most likely have a better satiating capability than different carbohydrate meals (rice, bread, and many others.) [13,16]
These standard tubers are additionally an excellent supply of vitamin C, which has antioxidant results, they usually additionally comprise, for instance, a major quantity of potassium and magnesium. These minerals are obligatory for regular muscle and nervous system operate. [13,17]
How a lot vitality and vitamins do potatoes comprise?
|Power Worth||76 kcal / 319 kJ|
Learn how to embody potatoes in your food regimen?
Zucchini is thought for its impartial style, which makes it very versatile and can be utilized in each candy and savoury recipes. It’s usually used as a cumbersome “filler”, for instance, in muffins, puddings or oatmeal, to which it provides quantity. Should you use it to partially change different components, it is going to assist to scale back the vitality worth of the given meals.
Even in comparison with different sorts of greens, zucchini stands out with its low calorie content material, particularly 13 kcal / 100 g. Nevertheless, due to fibre and a excessive proportion of water, it fills you up very effectively. We additionally can’t neglect to say that it’s helpful to eat it with the pores and skin on, as a result of it accommodates a lot of the fibre. 
How a lot vitality and vitamins does zucchini comprise?
|Power Worth||13 kcal|
Learn how to embody zucchini in your food regimen?
- Zucchini is appropriate in baked or stewed type as a vegetable facet dish to the primary meal.
- You can even flip zucchini into numerous pancakes or savoury zucchini muffins.
- It’s additionally nice as a base for creamy vegetable soups.
- It will also be made in a candy approach, for instance as a part of muffins, candy puddings or these zucchini brownies.
Liquids are usually not very satiating and don’t actually stop starvation. Nevertheless, soups appear to be an exception. Even analysis means that they will surprisingly successfully fill the abdomen, satiate and scale back vitality consumption from the subsequent course (for instance, they assist scale back the scale of a lunch facet dish if the primary course is preceded by soup). It is usually associated to the truth that, due to their consistency, they will most likely decelerate the emptying of the abdomen and thus lengthen the sensation of satiety. 
To ensure that soups to function an excellent helper in combating off starvation and decreasing general vitality consumption, they need to ideally have a low vitality density. Which means that it’s endorsed to have a soup that primarily accommodates several types of greens, that’s, meals with a minimal quantity of vitality. [3,11]
A portion of vegetable soup, for instance as a part of lunch, might thus enable you to drop a few pounds. That’s if you attempt to eat a decrease quantity of vitality and have a full and glad abdomen. If the soup doesn’t comprise plenty of fats or different energy-rich meals, you don’t have to fret about it considerably growing your calorie consumption.
What sort of soup to arrange?
- Probably the most appropriate are soups that are composed primarily of greens. It’s as much as you whether or not you cook dinner a soup with precise items of greens or go for a creamy soup.
- The aim is for the soup to have a low vitality density, so don’t add an excessive amount of oil, cream or different energy-rich meals.
- After all, soups that comprise meat, pasta, legumes or cream additionally belong within the food regimen. Nevertheless, their vitality worth might already resemble a foremost course.
9. Vegetable salads
Just like the case of soups, vegetable salads may enable you to successfully scale back vitality consumption if you happen to embody them within the menu as an appetizer or as a facet dish to the primary course. Greens are wealthy in water and fibre and have roughly 10-30 kcal per 100 g. Solely species with the next quantity of carbohydrates, comparable to beetroot or carrots, have an vitality worth of round 40 kcal. 
A number of research have appeared on the impact of salads with completely different composition and amount on the scale of subsequently eaten parts. They discovered that a big serving of salad with a low vitality content material has the most effective impact. In apply, because of this probably the most advantageous for you is a load of recent greens with the bottom potential quantity of oil or dressings. It may be, for instance, a mix of leafy salads, cucumber, tomatoes and radish used as a primary course throughout lunch or dinner. [14,15]
Learn how to embody vegetable salads in your food regimen?
- As already talked about, it appears helpful to have a bigger quantity of salad earlier than a foremost meal, comparable to lunch or dinner.
- It will also be used as a snack between foremost meals.
- Nevertheless, greens have a constructive impact at any time of the day, so it’s positively helpful to have them with each meal.
What salad to arrange?
- Put together a mixture of several types of greens, comparable to lettuce, tomatoes, radishes and peppers. There are not any limits to your creativeness, so you should utilize any sorts you want.
- Add a dressing with a decrease quantity of energy – you should utilize balsamic vinegar or lemon juice, for instance.
- You can even add cereals, pseudo-cereals or legumes as one other supply of fibre and sophisticated carbohydrates.
- A supply of protein (lean meat, fish, and many others.) and wholesome fat (oils, nuts and seeds) can be appropriate for the salad. Nevertheless, if the salad accommodates advanced carbohydrates, fat and proteins, keep in mind that its vitality worth is considerably greater than within the case of the greens alone.
Do you at all times stay up for the watermelon season? There may be most likely nothing tastier than a recent, chilled crimson watermelon. Lots of you’ll absolutely be happy to listen to that it’s a type of meals which have a low vitality density and on the similar time are capable of satiate effectively. That is primarily as a result of quantity of water, which makes as much as 91% of its content material. [10,16]
Watermelon accommodates sugar, and subsequently one would count on that after consuming it, our blood sugar degree (glycemia) would rise quickly. Sugar is mostly shortly digested and absorbed and a speedy improve in blood sugar is usually adopted by a pointy drop, which might trigger, for instance, candy cravings. Nevertheless, the rise in blood sugar after consuming watermelon will not be so sudden, as a result of the full quantity of sugar is comparatively low, particularly 6 g / 100 g. For comparability, a banana accommodates 12 g of sugar / 100 g. As well as, if you happen to eat it along with yoghurt or one other supply of protein, the rise in blood sugar will likely be even slower. [10,16]
Nevertheless, this doesn’t imply that you need to devour half a watermelon per sitting. Ideally, you need to eat 2 servings of fruit (the scale of your fist) a day, and watermelon isn’t any exception. 
How a lot vitality and vitamins does watermelon comprise?
|Power Worth||33 kcal / 139 kJ|
|of which sugars||6 g|
Learn how to embody watermelon in your food regimen?
- Probably the most advantageous and possibly the tastiest is to deal with your self to a watermelon in its unique type, simply by itself as a small snack in the course of the day or along with yoghurt, quark, and many others.
- Nevertheless, for selection, you should utilize it in smoothies, or you should utilize its juice to flavour nonetheless or glowing water.
If you’re in search of a fruit from which you’ll obtain the least quantity of sugar and vitality, berries are the appropriate selection. This group contains, for instance, the next sorts:
These small fruits are additionally typical in its excessive content material of fibre and water, due to which they satiate fairly effectively. In a single research, scientists in contrast the impact of consuming berries and cookies on emotions of starvation and subsequent meals consumption. They discovered that after consuming fruit, vitality consumption from the subsequent meal was decrease, which might be because of its greater quantity and water and fibre content material. 
Berries are additionally an ideal supply of antioxidants, comparable to flavonoids, phenolic acids, vitamin C and vitamin E, which assist the physique battle free radicals and scale back the danger of varied ailments. 
How a lot vitality and vitamins do berries comprise?
|Power Worth||46 kcal / 193 kJ||59 kcal / 248 kJ||54 kcal / 227 kJ||32 kcal / 134 kJ|
|Protein||1.2 g||0.75 g||1.4 g||0.7 g|
|Carbohydrates||5.5 g||12 g||9.5 g||5.7 g|
|of which sugars||4.4 g||9.9 g||7.4 g||4.9 g|
|Fat||0.65 g||0.3 g||0.2 g||0.3 g|
|Fibre||6.5 g||2.5 g||4.3 g||2 g|
|Water||86 g||84 g||84 g||91 g|
Learn how to embody berries in your food regimen?
- These tiny fruits style nice in yoghurt or quark with numerous muesli or granola.
- You can even use them to make scrumptious desserts, comparable to these blueberry bars or muffins.
- They’re additionally appropriate for smoothies or for flavouring nonetheless or mineral water.
What different meals may very well be included on this checklist?
The checklist of meals that may satiate effectively and comprise solely a minimal quantity of energy actually doesn’t finish with these we’ve talked about thus far.
- Different meals that is also simply included are several types of greens, comparable to cruciferous greens (cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, kohlrabi, and many others.), leafy greens or fruit greens comparable to cucumbers, peppers or tomatoes.
- Lean sorts of meat, hams with a excessive proportion of meat or, for instance, dairy merchandise with a decrease fats content material, usually have a comparatively low quantity of energy as effectively.
- Egg whites, which, not like yolks, solely comprise proteins, may very well be included right here as effectively.
- Let’s not neglect legumes or entire grain meals. Though their vitality worth is greater than that of the meals talked about thus far, they’re nonetheless valued due to their fibre content material, advanced carbohydrates and proteins.
What must you keep in mind?
Recurrent emotions of starvation don’t belong to a correct food regimen, not even if you find yourself making an attempt to drop a few pounds. Your aim ought to at all times be a diversified and balanced menu wealthy in all vitamins, which additionally contains meals with a excessive satiating capability. These meals normally have a big quantity, a excessive content material of water, fibre or protein. If they’re a daily a part of your meals, you have got a a lot better probability that your makes an attempt to drop a few pounds will go with out starvation pangs and cravings and can ultimately finish in success.
Should you discovered this text helpful, don’t hold it to your self and unfold it amongst your loved ones and buddies.
 BILSBOROUGH, S. – MANN, N. A evaluate of problems with dietary protein consumption in people. – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16779921/
 BORZOEI, S. et al. A comparability of results of fish and beef protein on satiety in regular weight males.– https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16482079/
 CLEGG, M.E. et al. Soups improve satiety by delayed gastric emptying but elevated glycaemic response. – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23093339/
 COSTA, L.G. Contaminants in fish: risk-benefit concerns. – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17913692/
 DEL BO’, C. et al. Berries and oxidative stress markers: an outline of human intervention research. – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26226324/
 DUYFF, R.L. Full Meals & Diet Information. . New York: Academy of Diet and Dietetics, 2017. ISBN 978-0-544-52058-5.
 EFSA PANEL ON DIETETIC PRODUCTS, NUTRITION AND ALLERGIES (NDA) Scientific Opinion on Dietary Reference Values for calcium. – https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.2903/j.efsa.2015.4101
 GELIEBTER, A. et al. Satiety following consumption of potatoes and different carbohydrate check meals. – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23221259/
 JAMES, L.J. et al. A day snack of berries reduces subsequent vitality consumption in comparison with an isoenergetic confectionary snack. – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26162950/
 LUM, T. et al. Results of Contemporary Watermelon Consumption on the Acute Satiety Response and Cardiometabolic Threat Components in Chubby and Overweight Adults. – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6470521/
 MATTES, R. Soup and satiety. – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15639159/
 NUTRITION, C. for F.S. and A. Mercury Ranges in Industrial Fish and Shellfish (1990-2012). – https://www.fda.gov/meals/environmental-contaminants-food/mercury-levels-commercial-fish-and-shellfish-1990-2012
 ROBERTSON, T.M. et al. Starchy Carbohydrates in a Wholesome Weight loss program: The Position of the Humble Potato. – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6267054/
 ROE, L.S. et al. Salad and satiety: the impact of timing of salad consumption on meal vitality consumption. – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3264798/
 ROLLS, B.J. et al. Salad and satiety: Power density and portion dimension of a first-course salad have an effect on vitality consumption at lunch. – https://www.jandonline.org/article/S0002-8223(04)01132-0/fulltext
 USDA FoodData Central. – https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/index.html
 Meals and Feed Info Portal Database | FIP.– https://ec.europa.eu/meals/food-feed-portal/display/health-claims/eu-register
 Fullness FactorTM – NutritionData.com. [https://nutritiondata.self.com/topics/fullness-factor
 Hand Portion FAQ: A Information from Precision Diet. – https://www.precisionnutrition.com/hand-portion-faq
 The vitality density strategy – British Diet Basis.– https://www.diet.org.uk/putting-it-into-practice/balancing-the-diet/the-energy-density-approach/
 S.H.A. Holt at al. A Satiety Index of frequent meals. – https://www.researchgate.web/publication/15701207_A_Satiety_Index_of_common_foods