This sheet pan hen and veggies is a simple dinner that anybody could make. Add candy potatoes, cauliflower, and hen thighs onto a baking sheet, season, and bake!
Easy Sheet Pan Rooster Thighs
We love sheet pan hen thighs as a result of it’s a “throw every part you’ve gotten on a pan” and bake it sort of recipe.
This sheet pan hen and veggies recipe options boneless, skinless hen thighs, a scrumptious hen seasoning, cauliflower, candy potato, and a complete roasted head of garlic.
If in case you have an hour, you’ve gotten time to make this wholesome dinner concept!
The whole lot You Want
You don’t want a lot to make this sheet pan hen and veggies meal. One other lovely factor about this hen recipe is which you can make substitutions in case you don’t have every part on the ingredient listing.
- Boneless, skinless hen thighs
- Candy potato
- Rooster seasoning
Can I exploit bone-in hen thighs?
Be at liberty to both use boneless or bone-in thighs. We’ve examined this with each and so they each work.
Change up the seasoning
Our scrumptious hen seasoning is a mixture of garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, dried thyme, floor mustard, dried basil, floor pepper, pink pepper flakes, salt, brown sugar, and paprika.
Should you don’t have each spice, don’t fear, you possibly can go with out some spices and even substitute with one thing you’ve gotten or use one in all these blends:
The best way to Make Sheet Pan Rooster and Veggies
- Preheat: Earlier than something preheat the oven to 400ºF and spray the baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil.
- Season the hen: Sprinkle the hen thighs with the hen seasoning and use your palms to rub the hen seasoning into the hen. Make sure the entire hen thigh is roofed. Let the hen sit.
- Season the veggies: Sprinkle the candy potatoes, cauliflower, onion, and garlic with salt and garlic powder.
- Throw it on the baking sheet: Place the hen down the center of the baking sheet and unfold the candy potatoes out on one facet of the hen and cauliflower and onion on the opposite facet.
- Drizzle every part: Drizzle the hen and greens with the olive oil, maple syrup, and garlic drizzle and toss.
- Bake! Place the baking sheet within the oven and bake for 20 minutes, toss, after which bake for an additional quarter-hour.
Sheet Pan Rooster and Veggies Suggestions + Tips
Ensure you oil the baking sheet.
The very last thing you want is in your hen thighs and our greens to stay to the baking sheet. Make sure you generously drizzle or spray your baking sheet earlier than placing every part on the baking sheet!
You need to use any sort of hen.
Can I exploit hen breasts on this recipe? Sure, you most definitely may use hen breasts for this recipe. The bake time could be totally different relying in your hen breast dimension. Make certain that the inner temperature of the hen is 165ºF and also you’re golden.
Swap up the veggies.
You’ll be able to substitute the greens on this recipe for any of your favourite veggies! Beneath are some nice vegetable substitutions.
- Crimson potatoes
Be part of the Membership!
Be the primary to know concerning the recipe of the month + get different Match Foodie Cooking Membership bulletins straight to your inbox!
Retailer leftover hen and veggies in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.