This weekend, I realized about glimmers:
How pretty is that?
So, this morning, I took a stroll across the neighborhood and, let me inform you, glimmers abound. Here is a brief listing:
* Feeling the cool spring breeze.
* Strolling previous a number of guys with mustaches, swooooon.
* Smiling at a five-month-old child with the saggiest, baggiest cheeks, and recognizing the Herculean neck power he should have to hold round mentioned cheeks all day on daily basis.
* The prepare dinner on the café whistling completely alongside to the radio, together with semitone shifts and harmonies.
* Spying a lady’s toast tattoo. (“My mother at all times informed me that toast makes every part higher,” she informed me. “And I took it to coronary heart.”)
“Once I really feel moments of peace, I normally take Kurt Vonnegut’s recommendation and say to myself, ‘If this is not good, I do not know what’s,’” wrote Kate, a Cup of Jo reader. “It is nice to now have a reputation for that feeling. Plus, from a psychology perspective, I believe naming it makes the idea extra concrete and thus simpler to actively hunt down and see.”
Provides Lauren: “I skilled a beautiful glimmer yesterday. After a four-day work journey, away from my three youngsters, I arrived on the Detroit airport to a delayed flight. Aggravated by needing to pump once more and feeling an acute NEED to get dwelling, I walked into the moms’ room in terminal E in a bitter temper. Essentially the most superb glimmer arrived within the type of a visitor e book with musings from mothers who had visited to pump or nurse, beginning again in 2021. It was such a elevate! I am keen on the superb particular person who had that good thought.”
What about you? What glimmers have you ever seen currently? Please share under… xoxoxoxoxo
P.S. A trick for worriers, and what are your easy pleasures? Plus, 12 readers share their significant tattoos.